Today was brutal being back at work. Not only did my Costa Rican coffee not taste as good during morning meeting as it did while overlooking the ocean, I worked a 12.5 hour day. Arugh. I love vacation. At least when my ponytail caught on fire last night and I thought I lost half of my hair, it really didn't look too bad this morning once I actually combed it. So, I would have loved to post some pictures tonight but a sneak peak will have to suffice for now...
This is in Arenal, at the Hot Springs Resort where the Bachelor was filmed. We talked to our waitress about it who told us stories about Brad and the girls and she confirmed just how good looking he was and demonstrated the size of his biceps. We were all very impressed with her stories and didn't think the night could get much better.. I mean, best friends, at a hot springs in Costa Rica, stories about my favorite TV show, really good sushi and tons of red wine. Then she asks if we'd like to see this preview of the show with the owner of the resort. Well, sure :) We meet the owner who brings us more bottles of fancy red wine, sits down with us and tells us stories of the behind the scenes of the Bachelor. Pretty fun night. He also offered to hook us up with pretty much anything we'd ever want and offered to plan my future wedding at his resort.
Anyway, here's a picture of us that the owner took perfectly timed with Brad's face on the big screen :)

I also found this article with quotes from our new friend, Lee Banks, about the filming of the show at his resort.
Here's a group shot - Girls Weekend 2011 :)

No comments:
Post a Comment