Wow - what a crazy busy week, or actually I should say entire month. Where did February go? I guess starting a new job will make time fly pretty fast... And a vacation too :) I do love this time of year though - nice weather in Denver (today was sunny and 60), lots of snow in the mountains and Denver restaurant week.. yum. And girl scout cookies. Can't wait for the new chef/dietary manager to start next week. I'm spread so thin at work and it will be nice to give her a huge chunk of work that's on my plate. Today I couldn't keep focused or even remember what I had told an employee like 10 minutes earlier... just way too many things to do at work. I do love being in the same place every day and getting to know my residents so much better though. And I don't miss consulting.
Last Friday we celebrated Lindsay's birthday at Sushi Hai - where we celebrated my birthday earlier this year. It's fun because we had a private room and some really cool people there to party with :)
Here's a pic of LeeAnn and me:
No comments:
Post a Comment