Other happenings: I worked at a cute little boutique in Willmar yesterday for the afternoon. The lady who owns it is my brother's coworker and needed someone last minute so I offered to help out. She "paid" me with the cutest picnic basket full of goodies - an hour massage certificate, bakery certificates, a bottle of wine from the local winery (Glacial Ridge), a scarf, etc. Not bad for a 4 hour stint reading my book. Which reminds me, finished "The Help" yesterday. Awesome book. Looking forward to seeing the movie finally.
I got up early this morning (8am) because I found 2 jobs that actually interest me! Yay! Going to work on my applications this morning before I head up to Laura's. I did wake up early a lot this week actually, because I stayed at Laura's and Bria likes to make sure I get up good and early to play with her. Yesterday she came with my contact case in her hand, gave them to me and said "Here are your contacts Karen, now get up." She hasn't learned yet how much her aunt loves to sleep :) Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! Oh, 2 weeks from today my little brother is getting married!!!!! Ahhh!
No comments:
Post a Comment