I love Denver, just in case nobody knew that :) It's been 7 weeks since I moved and was beyond excited to get back to visit some of my bestest of friends. A lot of good things happened: happy hour on Lola's patio, getting to hold baby Sophie Damhof when she was 3 days old, college football watching with the boys at Milos, Becki and Steve's awesome wedding, our super cool limo ride to and from the wedding including numerous champagne toasts, learning how to Dougie (thanks Mike), the photo booth, riding B cycles around town, brunch at Steubens, Wash Park day-o'-fun, brunch at Syrup with Beef and Mel, golf at LCC, grilling on Ted's patio, LoHi farmers market. Ok, I better stop at that because I might get too homesick for Denver :) I'm pretty sure you all know this, but I have some seriously awesome friends in Denver. I'm not lying when I say I miss you guys like crazy. Here's some proof of my fabulous weekend:
(Please note the majority of my pictures were either taken in the limo or by LeeAnn at the wedding. I won't include the 20 pictures from the limo.)



No comments:
Post a Comment