Thursday, July 7, 2011

One box


That's it. That's all I've done. I have one box packed. And one day left of work. And one week until I'm back home in Minnesota.

What have I been doing instead of packing? Pretty much anything and everything else I can think of to enjoy my last few weeks in Denver. I can't stop hanging out with my friends, trying to eat at all of my favorite places and do all of the things I love to do in Colorado (weekend camping trip in mountains - check, movie on the rocks (Top Gun) - check, concert at Red Rocks (Avett brothers) with friends - check, brunch and spa with the girls at the four seasons - check). In fact, while I was working today, I realized work has really getting in the way of my personal life lately. I'm going to miss Colorado and every one of my amazing friends (who have become my family!) like crazy all the while being excited to be in Minnesota! I'll save the packing for next week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment