Thursday, July 14, 2011

Minnesota


We made it! After 4 straight days of packing, loading, driving and cleaning, we are here. It has definitely been an interesting few days and I am ready for a seriously good night's sleep. I managed to sell my washer and dryer at the last minute, which turned out to be awesome because there was literally NO ROOM for anything else. I don't think we could have put one more object into either the trailer, the 4 runner or my vehicle. It took 2 1/2 days to pack and load everything and 1 1/2 days to drive. It felt like it would never end, if you ask me. Thanks SO much to my parents who helped me with everything. I am so excited to meet baby Bella tomorrow and to spend some quality time in Minnesota. (All the while tearing up at any thought of my friends in Colorado!) More on my amazing friends to come, but for now, I'm off to bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment