I went to a cleaning supply party last night with my friend Katie. A little unsure of what it would bring, definitely. But it turned out to be kinda fun and even a little educational. Is this going to be the future of my Friday nights? Hmmm. I do LOVE to clean.
So I bought some stuff, you always seem to buy stuff at these parties, but I'm actually really excited about it. I even researched the technology behind these cloths this morning and am a believer. One cloth that cleans everything from raw chicken to your computer screen and then self "sanitizes" itself with NO need for harsh chemicals? Love it. A window cloth that gets smeared vasoline off windows and leaves no streaks? Love it. I kinda love the whole idea of getting rid of all harsh cleaning chemicals in general, so this is going to be a fantastic way to start. Check it out : Norwex Yes, you can say it now. I'm a nerd.
No comments:
Post a Comment