- When running into a gas station for a quick bathroom stop, you see a man wearing jeans and long sleeve camo shirt with matching camo hat. It's 95 degrees out with 90% humidity. And it's not hunting season.
- On the same bathroom stop, you notice the gas station bathroom has been wallpapered in cattail wall paper and accented with a duck border.
- You run into the store for something quick and 10 minutes later you are finally leaving because the check out clerk has been talking to you about the weather and her family. And asking about what you are doing today. We've never met before, but we are now BFF's.
- The movie "Bridesmaids" is fairly new to the theater here. And said theater appears to have once been a shed.
- A headline found in the newspaper last week read "Man injured after hitting a goose on his motorcycle".
- You could sleep with your window shades wide open because it's so dark and quiet at night.
- You wake up in the morning with about 15 new bug bites each day.
- There are less than 10 restaurants in Willmar. And that includes fast food.
- It takes 5 minutes to get anywhere in town.
- I thought the phrase "You can hear the corn growing" was a myth. But it's true, I promise. I heard corn growing last week.
- I used to pay good money to get a steam shower, but here, all I need to do is go outside.
- My brother knows a guy who hit a cow driving last week.
This is a pretty good list too: You know you're from Minnesota if....
No comments:
Post a Comment