Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Odds and Ends

* Ag Day in Willmar -A great (front page!) article about a cool program my Dad has been running for the past 25 years. I know he's counting down the day until his retirement!

* I skied this last weekend at A Basin and there was a lot of fresh snow, something like 13 in. It was pretty crazy to ski in fresh snow on May 22!



* Random Concordia College fun - Kernel Cobb, Concordia's mascot, was listed as one of the Top 10 Strangest College Mascots :)

* Bachelorette was on last night and I've adjusted my favorites - my top 3 are Ryan P, West and William. Blake still is cute, but he's off my list. Um, the mask guy??? My favorite part of the entire show was when completely wasted Tim tried to fight the guy in the mask and called him Batman. This is going to be a good series I think, but I'm already annoyed with Ashley.

* This weekend is Memorial Day already, can you believe it? I have a 3 day weekend with some serious plans to relax. Hoping the weather gets better because these rainy days are making for some pretty unproductive days at work. I would love a few days by my pool reading the last of the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series :)

* My cousin Ruth had an adorable baby girl named Bethany this morning - Congrats to the Baker family!

* I have some exciting news that I hope to share asap ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment