Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's Saturday already?

This has been one crazy week! Last weekend was awesome - spent the day at my pool with Nate and Karin, it was nearly 90 degrees and sunny so it felt like a true summer day - pretty great! On Sunday we went for a long bike ride around Lakewood, then I headed to Mike's graduation party and we grilled, ate a ton of good food, drank lots of beer and played life sized Jenga and catch phrase. Mike's mom and I became instant best friends when we realized we were both Cobbers :)


This week was National Nursing Home week so we had a million events going on at work - a luau with hula dancers, a huge BBQ (in the rain/sleet), wheelchair races, a dance party with the residents (I danced with a 90 year old to apple bottom jeans), a car wash (the leadership team washed the employees cars), crazy hair day. It was a super busy week, and on top of all of that, I was the co-chairperson for a large nutrition conference for dietary managers and dietitians in healthcare communities on Thursday. It went well and I'm really glad it's over! Oh, and on Sunday while playing Jenga I declared that we should go out to happy hour every night this week, which my friends successfully held me true to my word :)

And last, but not least, I have big news: I did not renew my apartment lease so am moving out of my apartment mid-July.. to where? Not 100% sure, but I'm guessing that Minnesota should get ready for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment