So later in the afternoon I was in my office right off the main dining room when I overheard an interesting conversation between two of the residents. They are both confused, but one speaks only Spanish and the other speaks only English. These two little ladies were drinking their afternoon coffee and having a full on conversation with each other - The one would say something in Spanish and the other respond in English and so on. I have no clue what they were talking about (and neither do they) but they sat and talked together for 30 minutes like they were best friends. Pretty cute actually.
And finally, these people may not be confused, but they might be a little off ;) I can't believe I'm missing out on this tonight actually - the Denver No Pants Party. Hehe! This even made it onto MSN and also has it's own website invite.
and I thought working at preschool yielded interesting comments!
ReplyDelete