Are you sure it is posion ivy? It looks like hand foot and mouth....ok maybe not, but I think that illness is funny, however, it recently went around the school!
I agree, hand foot mouth disease is a pretty strange thing! But no, I'm quite certain it's not that :) I was in the woods for that mud run and a doctor I work with was pretty certain it looked like poison ivy or poison oak. It doesn't itch though, kinda weird. Either way, not cool!
Are you sure it is posion ivy? It looks like hand foot and mouth....ok maybe not, but I think that illness is funny, however, it recently went around the school!
ReplyDeleteI agree, hand foot mouth disease is a pretty strange thing! But no, I'm quite certain it's not that :) I was in the woods for that mud run and a doctor I work with was pretty certain it looked like poison ivy or poison oak. It doesn't itch though, kinda weird. Either way, not cool!
ReplyDelete