I subbed in Liz's bowling league last night at Byant Lake Bowl. I bowled a 151, half of perfect plus one. I was pretty excited. Bowling league is actually much cooler than it sounds. (well, kind of...)
I'm eating Brussel sprouts as I write this and just realized I've eaten Brussel sprouts every night for the past 4 days. My stomach kinda hurts. That's what happens when you live alone though, and buy a lot of produce :)
And finally, I signed up for match.com this week. It is ridiculous. Who are these crazy dudes? And the emails they send are hilarious. I got one this afternoon from a socially awkward European looking 26 year old that just said this : You are gorgeous. Come to a party with me on Sat night. There will be a keg. Ahahaha. Exactly what I'm looking for. In all seriousness, it freaks me out that I've been on it for just a few short days and can see that 750 people have looked at my profile so far. Weird. It's very overwhelming too. My coworker helped me looked at it and this is my new favorite quote about online dating: "It's like going to the animal shelter. You just feel so bad for some of them."
David and I met on the internet and my good friend met her husband on Match.com...who knows...you may find the one!
ReplyDelete