Please ignore the fact that I am severely lacking in recent blog updates. I've been really good lately at working and learning new things and not so good at finding those nice relaxing times to kick up my feet, drink some coffee and write a blog post.
I listened in to a conversation between two elderly women last week over my lunch break, eating lunch in the bistro at my Lake Minnetonka site. The one woman asked the other, "How long has it been since your husband passed?" The other replied, "Oh, I can't remember. I really should write stuff like that down somewhere." Oh boy. Minor details, right? Hmm.
I have a lot to say about the bachelor, but that will come later. Seriously though, bikini skiing? Who thinks this stuff up? Clearly a man was in charge of planning that date. These women are madly in love with Ben and they haven't even been on one date with him? I feel sorta normal after watching this show. Sorta.
Still living with Kelsey. Still scared of her cat. Really loving work. Really missing NOT working! I'm at a 3 day leadership training about the company this week and it has been amazing. What a fabulous company (Presbyterian Homes) and great culture to work in. Listened to the CEO for 3 hours yesterday and just really excited about working for this organization.
More to come later, when there isn't a pizza waiting to get picked up by me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment