 |
| Dreaming of Cabo - This is the resort we'll be staying at |
 |
| Pool bar =this is going to be a good time |
Mexico trip booked - YAY! I'm going to Cabo the end of February, which really is just a few weeks away!! My winter calendar has been filling up quite nicely lately :) Not that I can complain about the Minneapolis winter weather, it's actually been so nice out... Today was 45 and sunny. That's close to Denver winter weather! There is hardly any snow on the ground. I'm secretly looking forward to a massive snowstorm sometime this winter. Anyway, I'm super excited about going to Cabo. My family took a vacation there several years back and I couldn't make it with them then, so I'm happy I am going now. I'm going with Kelsey and her friend Kelly. Should make for a pretty fabulous time.
Tonight Kelsey and I decided to go to trampoline aerobics, one of the most random things we've done. We ended up just jumping on trampolines for a half an hour and will be going back next week for the aerobics class. It was hilarious. And a good workout actually. My favorite part beside the cool trampoline shoes and our frozen yogurt treat afterwards? Trying to jump when we got outside after being on a trampoline for 30 minutes. It's like your legs are filled with lead. Try it sometime. It's cool, I promise.
.JPG) |
| Nerd alert at the trampoline place |
In other news, my brother in law Jake had a razor incident this morning resulting in a completely shaved head for an important day of meetings. Here's to quickly growing hair Jake ;) I won't post the picture for fear of retaliation.
I'm starting a new book tonight, The Hunger Games.. Sounds very interesting, maybe a little disturbing.
Forgot to add this picture last night of my weekend shopping trip.
 |
| Shoe girl |
KAREN - Hunger games is like crack, you cant stop - enjoy!
ReplyDelete