Had a surprise birthday lunch for my aunt Donna on Saturday, that was fun to see family and surprise her. Kelsey and I had big plans to go out later Saturday night, I was even going to wear my new jeans. We were going to meet Andrea. But then.. it got so cold out. And dark. And suddenly sweatpants sounded much more appealing than my new jeans. And delivered pizza and a bottle of wine seemed to make so much more sense that a big dinner out. And a puzzle suddenly became much more exciting than a bar. Yep, we stayed in to do a puzzle. (Insert 31 and single jokes here).
I changed to the "new" timeline view on facebook. I think I like it so far. I also updated my current city to Minneapolis :) Kinda exciting.
After the first Bachelor show we picked our top 4. It felt a little rushed, I don't usually pick favorites until after the second show, but here's hoping my instincts will be good. My picks: Lindz, Kacie B, Nicki, Rachel. So far so good, but the date with Rachel tonight was definitely a bit painful to watch. So many awkward silences. This show is just absolutely ridiculous and I love it.
I've been putting off writing about Jackson because I just get too emotional. As you all probably know, he was my favorite dog of all time. He very sadly was hit by a car a week and a half ago. He was 5 1/2 years old and the sweetest yellow lab ever. He had such a great personality and will be always missed. He always tried to sit in your lap, and never seemed to realize he was too big for that. He ate anything and everything, some of my favorite things I can remember were: a full watermelon, a bucket of paintballs, his water dish, popcorn and bananas (two of his favorite things!), a porcupine (Jackson lost that battle), and any other type of food he could possibly reach. I swear he could smile, and was always happy when someone took him hunting or swimming or fishing. He loved the girls and was so patient with them. We loved you Jackson, and promise to always remember what a fabulous dog you were :).






No comments:
Post a Comment