I'm working really hard on a good attitude at work, and so far so good. It's been disheartening because the new chef/dietary manager still hasn't started...hopefully next week. So for now, I'm doing everything still - and I mean everything. I'm working really, really long hours but that's okay. I just really look forward to the dietary manager to start soon!
Also, if you would like to send healthy thoughts my way, that'd be great. There is a norovirus outbreak at work....lots of sick patients and staff. It's super contagious. I've been trying SO hard to avoid the sick people and my hands are peeling they are so clean. BUT, of course, I got trapped talking to a patient in her room last night. And when I say room, I should say bathroom. I'm not sure what the exact timing is, but at some point when you get older you have no issue whatsoever with talking to complete strangers while using the toilet. So I talked to her for 15 minutes while she was going to the bathroom, only to find out today she was positive for norovirus. Dang it. So much for trying to avoid the sick people :)
Anyway, had a good yoga session tonight and ready for an early bedtime with my book - I'm reading the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series and I can't put it down. SO good.
Looking forward to a girls ski trip to Vail this weekend! I have the best new apres ski shirt to wear :) Can't wait for the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment