Monday, November 21, 2011
Hired
I got a job!! I accepted an offer today from Presbyterian Homes (based in Roseville, MN). The offer is for 36 hrs/wk but I'll be starting at 40 hrs/wk with a good potential to stay at that. It's a new dietitian position they've created for 3 of the homes they manage, one in Roseville, a brand new one opening in St. Paul on Dec. 6, and a beautiful newly remodeled one right on Lake Minnetonka. I'll be traveling between the facilities, but unlike my previous consulting job, I'll be an employee for them. Great benefits, and so far all of the people I've met have been really nice. I'll be working with a group of dietitians too, so I'm excited for that. And I love working with all those cute elderly patients :) I start NEXT WEEK! Ahhhh! I feel like I've become pretty accustomed to this whole "work sabbatical" thing, but I'm pretty excited to get back into the routine of a job (oh, and a paycheck will be nice!). Check out their website, if you're interested. I'm excited to work for a company whose mission, vision and values are so solid as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very excited for you, Karen! Presbyterian Homes is a very good company. The owner is on the Feed My Starving Children board (where my dad is Executive Director) and he's a great guy. My youngest sister, Cathy, worked there for a bit too and said the company is great. I hope it turns out to be everything you're looking for! Let me know your new address when you get settled!
ReplyDelete