I guess the West Central Tribune decided our little Halloween "You got pumpkin'd!" trick was cool enough to make the second page paper this morning.
Is this a joke? Whoever bought this CAFFEINE FREE diet coke must not have been thinking correctly. Why do they even make that? This just doesn't make sense to me, and to see it when I opened the refrigerator this morning, ugh, not a good way to start the day. Mom and Dad, let's just stick to the caffeinated diet coke from now on, okay?
This afternoon I paid a visit to all my stuff. I sometimes call it my garage apartment. Just to look at it all, because I miss it. Sorry again Dad, I know this isn't exactly the way you like the storage area of your garage to look :) At least there is still room for both my parents cars, surprisingly.
Hmm... how long have you had that little Fischer Price car? Or the deer antlers? I have a suspicion its not all your stuff!
ReplyDelete