Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving weekend fun

Thanksgiving was simply great. We all know how much I love food, so clearly I love Thanksgiving dinner :) Thanks to Beef and Mel for hosting all of us! Ted's parents and sister flew in for the weekend and they and some friends joined us for a fabulous feast that evening. I'm so thankful for such great people in my life!
On Friday morning Ted, his sister and I got up early to brave the lines.... the lift lines at Breckenridge. I refuse to shop Black Friday. Awesome day in Breck skiing/boarding. I'd say it was the best snow I've had on my 1st ski trip of the year in all of the years I've lived here. It really wasn't too busy with only about half the mountain open. It got pretty chilly and windy later in the afternoon but we were tough. We stayed at a beautiful condo in Breck and crashed on the couch pretty early.. That's what a good day in the snow will do to you!
I've spent the majority of the weekend with Ted's family and they are all so great! He's lucky to have such a caring family. Here's a few pictures:


View from the condo


The living area of the condo


Relaxing


Natalie and I


Ted and Natalie


No comments:

Post a Comment