Monday, April 23, 2012
Hey blog!
Hey blog! It's been forever. Unfortunately I'm still boycotting blogging for a while, not because I want to but because I still have no Internet at my apartment. Long, frustrating story. Soon, I hope, all will be well in my online world and I won't have to attempt a blog post from my iPhone. I have so many fun pictures and stories to tell. Tonight my dad was in town and took me out to happy hour at Brits pub on the rooftop for scotch eggs and fish tacos. (he wasn't quite as foodie brave though, chicken strips for dad). Now I'm at home after a long walk around town with dad and I'm working my way through copious amounts of cheese I bought in Wisconsin over the weekend. Cheese curds, yum. We went to Wisconsin dells to celebrate Kelli's birthday. Nothing like 4 girls 30 and 31 years old going down watersides and doing daytime shots of girlie liquor. And the wave pool. I can't believe that I forgot how much fun watersides and wave pools are :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment