Thursday, June 23, 2011

Time is flying!

I can't believe how soon I'm leaving Denver! I'm being a total nerd, like staring at the mountains every day and then tearing up. I'm trying to hang out with my friends as much as possible and make sure I do everything I love to do in Denver before I leave :) In other words, I haven't packed one box. I have lots of fun events planned for this weekend, including a going away party that my awesome friends Beef and Mel are planning at their house. I am kinda ignoring the fact that it's a "going away party" and pretending that it's just another fun party. I've been up to lots of good stuff in the past week, dog sitting for Lola the yellow lab, wheelchair races at work (haha), dinner out with Marie who's in town visiting, LoDo bites - a fun event to sample food and drinks at restaurants in LoDo, hearing stories of baby Bella (and Bria's confusion surrounding how Bella "eats"), a baby shower for John and Sarah, etc. It's crazy how quickly time can go!

No comments:

Post a Comment