Thanks to wikipedia, I now know that the same Cobber ring design has been worn by students since 1920. Pretty cool.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Cobber Ring
Went shopping at the Cherry Creek mall last week with Ted and spotted a Cobber ring on the Banana Republic checkout guy's hand. I was pumped, getting all excited (and loud) to have spotted this and to talk about Concordia for a minute with him. Ted was probably a little embarrassed, and I just kept repeating how great it was to have met a Cobber. Obviously, Cobber rings are not very common in Colorado. I spotted one in Colorado Springs once, at a Lutheran church. And, that's how my friend Toni (in Wisconsin) and Juliet (Laura's college roommate who now lives in Denver) met.. Toni spotted Juliet's ring randomly and then they realized they both knew me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment