Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas time!

Watching the best of Christmas time Saturday Night Live (hilarious - love the Justin Timberlake cup o soup skit) and packing my bags for the trek through the midwest tomorrow! Well, packing most of my closet actually, because I have little restraint when packing and my sister isn't here to help me regulate. (You should have seen the bag I packed for Europe until Laura helped :) Gifts are ready to go, I have a belly full of Christmas cookies but definitely room for more, and am looking forward to seeing some SNOW! And, of course, lots of family and friends!
Thanks for all of the beautiful Christmas cards I've been finding in my mailbox too, and let this be my (lame) Christmas card to you: Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus! Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment