Sunday, March 4, 2012

Vacation, New Apartment, Life in General

So I've been busy. I'd love to update my blog much more often lately because I've been up to some cool stuff, but, well, sleep is a priority and I've been taking advantage when I get the chance, and.... worst news of all, I STILL haven't hooked up internet in my new apartment. That means a trip down to the community room for a blog session, and which therefore means I can't (I mean shouldn't) wear my slippers and pajamas. Oh, and the community room is closing in 5 min.
Today was great. Disney on Ice with my mom, sister, sister in law and Bria. SO cute. I fricking love Cinderella. Bria was squealing with excitement, no lie. I made lunch for my whole family at my place and we had some swimming pool fun at my place. They were excited to see my finally all moved in :) I still am loving my new place, especially the view. It's incredible. You can see all of downtown and Target Field. I love all the places within walking distance. And the pizza place around the corner. That makes dinner real easy some times.
CABO was fabulous. Check facebook for some pictures. I ate more guacamole than what I should have, got a little sun burnt, made it past round one in a beer chugging contest (yes, mom and dad, be proud). We went whale watching for gray whales and humpbacks - really fun, except for watching Kelli be seasick :( 
Ok, gotta close down before I get shut out of here... promise I'm getting internet this week! 
Happy first full week of March!

No comments:

Post a Comment