I'm hanging out in Willmar this weekend because Bria and Bella are at my parents while Jake and Laura are in Mexico. Having lots of fun - met little Ali (Ross and Kelsey's puppy), checked out the new Zorbaz in Spicer, got a massage this morning and took a 2 hour nap with Bria this afternoon. Anyway, last night I was helping Bria brush her teeth and we couldn't find her toothpaste so I put a tiny bit of mine on her toothbrush. The second it hit her mouth she started screaming "AH! It's too spicy, Karen! TOO SPICY!". I guess the mint was a little strong :) Then again, we are from central MN...where even ketchup can be considered spicy.
.JPG) |
| Ali |
.JPG) |
| Bella |
 |
| Kelsey and Bria |
Hahaha! I will have you know that both our kids have said the exact same thing about "adult" toothpaste. :)
ReplyDelete